Kampanj pris: 7 348Kr exkl moms.
The ProSet 2500 is a cordless, battery-powered riveting tool designed for portability, durability, and easy maintenance. It offers many innovative
high-performance features including a patented Quick Disconnect nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end
without the need for any tools.
The Quick Disconnect feature is also found on the 2500 Mandrel Collection System (MCS), which allows mandrels to be safely collected for easy
disposal and cleaner work areas. An air-isolation switch on the MCS prevents airflow when the MCS is disconnected. The tough aluminum
casing is designed to prevent damage and enhance the life of the tool.
A left or right 90 degree swivel air fitting ensures that the tool can be adapted to virtually any workstation configuration, while the ”on/off”
switch minimizes air consumption. The spring return ensures fast, reliable setting cycles, reducing operating cost.
An extended 5″ (140mm) front end is also available for extra reach in special setting situations.
The ProSet 2500 is compatible with other STANLEY Engineered Fastening automation systems including the remote Mandrel Collection System
(MCS5000), the POP Rivet Presenter (RP), and the SmartSet®. The ProSet 2500 series will set 2mm Micro Rivets and 3/32″ (2.4mm), 1/8″ (3.2mm),
5/32″ (4.0mm), and 3/16″ (4.8mm) diameter rivets in all materials including high-strength structural stainless steel rivets.
- Lightweight polymer construction.
- Comfortable two-finger low-activation force trigger.
- Directional air exhaust (MCS model).
- High force-to-weight ratio.
- Quick Disconnect nose housing, jaw case, and Mandrel Collection System.
- On/off, left or right swivel air fitting.
- Spring return for fast, reliable setting cycles.
- Extended 5″ (140mm) long front end for extra reach.
- POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) compatible.
- Air-isolation switch during MCS removal for added safety.